- Contact Gwent Archives BEFORE making payment to Obtain an exact cost.
- Note Mastercard, Maestro, JCB or Visa payments, only.
- Complete the appropriate form, which you will need to return to Gwent Archives via post or email. Use the tick box on the form to indicate that you have made an Internet payment.
- GWENT ARCHIVES WEBSITE - On clicking the PAYMENTS ICON You will be redirected to the Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council website.
- Select option Misc Payments.
- Select Gwent Archives option.
- Select the Type of payment.
- Proceed through the payment screens.
- Print a receipt if required.
Gwent Archives will be notified of your payment and proceed with your enquiry, once the appropriate form is received.
Please Telephone: 01495 353363
Note that you will need your credit or debit card payment details to hand. (Mastercard, Maestro, JCB or Visa payments, only).
CASH PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE IN PERSON WHEN VISITING GWENT ARCHIVES
Please ensure that all cheques are made payable to: Torfaen County Borough Council (sterling only)